It may sound too good to be true, but these money making apps actually exists. Let’s check them out.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more info.
As an avid money saver, I have come across various money-saving apps that have helped make me some decent profit over the years. Right? Well here are some of the best Apps available today to help make you money.
Cash Back Perks
- Dosh App – The beauty of the Dosh app is in the cashback perks that you receive once you associate your debit or credit card with the app. The process is quite simple, associate your debit or credit card with the app and use your card regularly. After a few months, the Dosh App will silently collect money automatically, just like a premium credit customer would. Here is a link to the Dosh App Clicking on the link will get you $5.00 once you connect and verify your credit or debit card.
Healthy gambling while you walk.
- StepBet – StepBet is an app to help make you money by paying you to walk. StepBet is a fitness app game designed to help you motivate and live a healthy lifestyle. You will be betting on yourself to reach your walking goal. User experiences suggest that playing four challenges as a non-member has made anywhere from $10.00 to $15.00. That averages out to about $9 per game. The app can be downloaded via StepBet for Android users and via StepBet for IOS users.
Cashback for Online purchases
- Ebates –Ebates is an excellent way to help make you money by earning cashback for nearly all your online purchases. Here’s how, after you create a free Ebates account and make a purchase. Ebates puts a percentage of that purchase into your Ebates account. They will mail you a check three times a year. Here is a link to for an Ebates account. Once you create an account and shop using Ebates, A welcome bonus of $10.00 will be in your account.
Earn while you shop for groceries
- Ibotta App –The Ibotta app is all about purchases made at a grocery store. Ibotta is essentially a digital version of clipping grocery store coupons. Here is how it works; once you download the app, you can scan the QR code at the bottom of your receipt. (You will have to scan the whole receipt if it doesn’t include a QR code.) The earnings you make while using the app will post to your account within a few hours. Once you earn a minimum of $20 in profits, you can cash out via PayPal, Venmo, or a gift card from your favorite store. You can sign up via this link Ibotta App.
Earn while you Walk
- Sweat Coin App – The Sweat Coin app is another app for health-conscious readers. For the app to work, you will need to turn your location services on because Sweatcoin uses GPS to track your steps. For every thousand steps you take, you’ll earn .95 sweat coins. You can sign up for the app using this Sweat Coin App Signing up from my link will give you five sweat coins.
If you like the article, feel free to comment below. For more articles feel free to visit Saveprofits.com. Hope to see you again.